|contant name||Tseu (Sue) Shaw|
|mobile||0412 120 595|
|servicing areas||Maidstone, Melbourne, Western Suburbs|
Women’s Health Fertility and IVF Support Pregnancy and Labour Support Pain Management Stress and Insomnia Digestion and other Chronic issues
On the spot private health rebates available on Hicaps.
What We Do
Maidstone Chinese Medicine is co-located at a GP Medical clinic (191 Ballarat Road, Maidstone). We provide Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine services to the people of Melbourne and the Western suburbs of Melbourne including Maidstone, Maribyrnong, Kingsville, Seddon, Footscray, West Footscray, Sunshine, Yarraville, Caroline Springs, Taylors Lakes and others. We offer a full range of Chinese Medicine therapies including Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Dietary Advice, Cupping, moxibustion and Tuina.
What we Treat
We focus on the following health conditions:
- Women’s health problems: PCOS, painful periods, amenorrhea, irregular periods, excessive or prolonged bleeding, endometriosis, PMT, menopausal symptoms, fibroids, Urinary Tract Infections
- Fertility: Natural fertility, IVF support, Pregnancy/labour support and Postnatal Support
- Skin Conditions: Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Facial Rejuvenation (anti-aging), acne and other types of scarring, and stretch mark reduction
- Stress, Anxiety, Sleep problems and Fatigue
- Pain Management: all sorts of acute and chronic pain issues
- Digestion problems: bloating, indigestion, constipation, diarrhea, autoimmune related issues
- Other Chronic health issues: cancer support, diabetes support
Meet Your Practitioner – Dr Tseu Chen Shaw (TCM)
Tseu (Sue) is the founder and principal practitioner of Maidstone Chinese Medicine. She is passionate about achieving the best health outcome for her patients. Tseu is highly qualified with dual registration in Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine, she also holds postgraduate certificates in Pregnancy and Postnatal care and Cosmetic Acupuncture (for a full list of Tseu’s qualifications Read More).
Tseu achieves optimal results for her patients through careful listening, examination and diagnosis; this is followed by extensive research and treatment planning. She incorporates knowledge from Chinese Medicine and Western Health Science to understand the root cause of her patients’ conditions. She then formulates a treatment plan drawing from different modalities of Chinese Medicine and other health care therapies to ensure she achieves the best outcome.
Tseu is Australian Chinese, apart from English she also speaks Mandarin. She has two young children and has personally used Chinese Medicine extensively in preconception care, pregnancy and postnatal care.